If you haven’t realized the success you wanted last year, here’s a way to reap the harvest with 86% improvement!
Use the power of visualization.
When you see, hear, and feel your book project already manifested through specific outcomes, you’ll be in the 86% success group. It’s far easier to perceive specific outcomes as true when visualizing them as they already happened. Claim your dream as true now in specific outcomes.
This outcome, “I see myself signing autographed copies” is far more powerful than “I will autograph copies when my book is done.” It’s always easier to look back on what led to your success than look down than long road ahead to a doubtful success because it’s so far in the future.
If you’re like me and are willing to be 86% successful or more, you’ll want to use my “Book Dream Mental Rehearsal 5-Step System” below. I’ve used it for all my projects including writing compelling copy for my Web site home page.
Last January I applied this system to write two new books: “How to Market your Business Online” and “Seven Sure-Fire Ways to Publicize your Book.” In two months I had two saleable books that are helping thousands realize their book and business dreams.
The Book Dream Mental Rehearsal 5-Step System
To help my prospective and regular clients realize their Judi Online dreams, I finished these books last year: “Quadruple Your Online Book Sales in Four Months with Free Articles” and “How to Create your Web Site with Marketing
On a page in my business journal I wrote these phrases:
Now that they are finished:
1. I SEE my Web sales continue to grow from $1500 to over $4500 each month .
2. I HEAR seminar and teleclass participants’ applause through outrageous testimonials praising my easy and fast internet marketing strategies any beginner can uses
3. I FEEL grateful and exhilarated I get to have this adventure, enjoying easy work.
Now, you Can Create Your Writing Dream
1. Name your specific book dream as though it is already achieved.
2. Put your 3-part dream rehearsal (as above) on a 3 by 5 card! Include I see, hear, and feel followed by appropriate specific outcomes to help your dream manifest fast. Carry it around with you. Put it on your car visor, above your light switches, on your mirrors or refrigerator.
Claim your dream, then let go of it–each day in the AM upon awakening and in the evening before sleep. Broadcast your desire to help attract the help you need–support, book or Internet marketing coaches, contacts, skills, even money!
3. Intend to manifest your book dream with all your heart, passion, energy, and focus. Know it can be yours. Start a special savings account for your book today, perhaps for publishing help, design help, writing and promotion help. Intention attracts action. Saving $100 a month for 7 months I had more than I needed to complete one large project.
4. Attend to your project. Put time, energy, money, research, and practice into your task. Get up two hours earlier three days a week, join a teleconference book coaching group or writers workshop to get ongoing feedback and support. To reduce your learning curve, look like a pro and finish faster, partner with a book coach. Any effort you put into your project will pay off many times.
5. Let go of less important activities. Ask yourself “If I want to write or market this book or article, what must I say ‘no’ to?” Notice whenever you say ‘yes’ to one thing, you are saying ‘no’ to another. Make your writing practice a top priority, or it will waste away. A new practice I developed in 2003, called “3 High-Level Activities a Day” brought me 17 new clients in just two months.
Important goals need to be put at the top of your to-do list. If you put them on the back burner, you will not be sharing your unique talent to help others, you will not reap the reward of ongoing, lifelong income, you will not build credibility as the expert, and you will miss one of life’s greatest adventures. Put yourself back on top of your to-do list.
Judy Cullins ©2005 All Rights Reserved.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/3236